If you are accepted for Spring 2022 you will be able to register for NSO in December.
What to do:
Accepted students should:
- Pay their deposit.
- Create username/password.
- Log into Desire to Learn (D2L).
- Register for New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Watch their Cal U email for next steps, specific details and important deadlines related to NSO.
Students will need to complete the five modules in Desire to Learn (D2L) and join live zoom sessions on the date for which they are registered to confirm their attendance at Cal U.
For the Parents/Supporters
Are you the parent, family member or guardian of a future Vulcan? Join us for a live question-and-answer session where you will have the opportunity to interact with staff and learn more about resources at Cal U.
Any parent or family members wanting more in-depth information can email email@example.com for exclusive access to our Parent and Family D2L shell.
The Office of Academic Success is available to connect with our students via
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone (724-938-1523)
- Text (724-780-0174)
- Zoom video conference (contact us to arrange)
- Starfish (Student Success Portal)