How to Apply

First year students may choose to complete the PennWest California Application, or the Common Application. The requirements are the same, and your application will be treated no differently regardless of which option you choose. Graduates and other types of applicants may only use the PennWest California application.

APply now        

*For best results use Google Chrome as your web browser.


For Communication Disorders Graduate Program Applicants:
Students interested in applying for the Master's in Communication Disorders should apply through The Council of Academic Programs in Communication Science and Disorders.

Apply through CSDCAS

PennWest California admissions counselors group photo.

Need Help?

If you are not sure how to begin the application process to PennWest California, contact one of our counselors for support. They’ll guide you through the application and answer any questions you may have. 

Undergraduate:  724-938-4404  |
Graduate:  724-938-4187  |

PennWest California student laughs in classroom with world map.

Earn a Scholarship

You can receive between $1,000 and $4,000 for eight consecutive semesters based on your high school grades and test scores. All you need to do is apply to find out if you qualify.

View Scholarship Info



Admissions Information



PennWest California students conduct hawk research.

Why I Chose PennWest California

“PennWest California provides the tools for a really great learning environment. The professors will work with you one-on-one and you get the opportunity to talk and work with someone who is renowned in their field. I think that is a really unique experience you get at PennWest California.”

Peter Livengood '21

Environmental Studies and Business Administration

Watch a Video about Peter's Research