New Employee Information

Welcome to the PennWest California staff.  We are glad to have you! 

If you are a new employee at PennWest California, or have had a break in service longer than one year, you will need to bring your Social Security card and the necessary documentation for completion of the Employment Eligibility (I-9 Form) to the Payroll Office in Room 415 of Dixon Hall.

Contact the payroll staff via e-mail or by calling 724-938-4426 to determine what documentation is needed. All rehired employees must contact or visit the Payroll Office to see what payroll forms need updated.