Connect with candidates and increase your visibility on campus.
Whether you're looking to fill a cooperative education position, internship or full-time position, California University of Pennsylvania can offer you quality candidates who possess professionalism and a strong work ethic.
Cal U's Career and Professional Development Center welcomes the opportunity to assist your company with recruiting and hiring. We can help you:
- Post a job or internship using our recruiting platform, Handshake.
- Schedule on-campus interviews, register for upcoming career fairs, or set up your own events.
- Reserve an information table in our Natali Student Center or other high-traffic areas on campus.
- Connect with faculty and club leaders to coordinate a classroom visit or club presentation.
- Talk with student groups or host a site visit to your organization.
- Meet with faculty representing the majors that you prefer to recruit.
To participate in Cal U's campus recruiting services:
- Sign up for Handshake.
- Request access to Cal U in Handshake using these instructions.
- Start using Handshake to set up and manage your own on-campus recruiting event, post jobs and internships, schedule on-campus interviews, register for upcoming career fairs, and more.
Contact Employer Services
We are happy to provide support with navigating phases of the recruiting process and building your campus brand image.
Contact us by phone at 724-938-4413 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.