ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
Global Online Undergraduate Students
You've been officially accepted to Cal U: Congratulations and welcome!
We're eager to help you prepare for success as an undergraduate student at California University of Pennsylvania. Review the checklist below to complete important first steps and learn more about helpful campus resources.
If you need more help, please contact Global Online Admissions:
Important Next Steps
Make it Official
1. Locate your Campus Wide ID Number (CWID).
Acceptance correspondence via email
2. Get your Cal U User Name and Temporary Password.
5. Accept the Financial Terms and Conditions Statement.*
Click “Academic Info”
Click “Add/Drop Classes”
6. Submit your $100 Advanced Tuition Deposit.
* Terms and conditions must be accepted or you will be unable to register for classes.