ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
You've been officially accepted to PennWest California: Congratulations and welcome!
We're eager to help you prepare for success as a graduate student at PennWest California. Review the checklist below to complete important first steps and learn more about helpful campus resources.
If you need more help, please contact our admissions department:
Graduate Campus: Graduate Campus students can email GradAdmissions@pennwest.edu or call 724-938-4187
Important Next Steps
- Confirm your enrollment by completing the Decision Reply Form within your online application portal or contact the Graduate Admissions Office.
- After submitting the Decision Reply Form, doctoral students, Communication Disorders students and all international students must pay a $100 Advanced Tuition Deposit: Advanced Tuition Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Set up your password and access your pennwest.edu email account.
- Log in to myPennWest to accept your Financial Terms & Conditions Statement.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ONLY: Submit your final undergraduate transcripts to GRADadmissions@pennwest.edu once your degree has been conferred.