Why Earn Your MBA Online
California University of Pennsylvania is recognized and respected for top online programs that provide premier education and training for working professionals. Delivering nationally ranked online graduate programs means you can study anywhere, any time: You can complete graduate study while working full time and managing the rest of your busy life.
Earning your Master of Business Administration online at California University of Pennsylvania provides you with exceptional advantages to earn a valuable credential to strengthen your future career:
- Achieve your goal quickly: Our 100%online graduate MBA degree program can be completed in one year full time or in 24 months part time.
- Gain the attention of future employers: Cal U’s graduate MBA program is nationally recognized among the best online programs in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by S. News & World Report.
- Get ahead at Cal U and do it cost effectively. Online MBA students in Cal U’s Global Online program do not pay fees for on-campus services, and most pay a reduced, competitive, out-of-state tuition rate. Our online MBA programs offer affordable ways to pursue a graduate degree.
Check out our full list of the top 10 reasons to get an MBA at Cal U.
Convenient and Cost-effective
You can earn your MBA online at Cal U while working and managing other aspects of your life. That’s because we make it possible to learn anywhere, any time.
Investing your time, money and effort in an online MBA at Cal U can lead to important returns that enhance your career throughout your lifetime. And we’re ready to work with you for an affordable MBA education that fits your budget.
You’ll gain a well-rounded business education that focuses on quantitative and technology tools to make you job-ready to compete effectively in our global economy today — and into the future.
Cal U's online MBA program, just like our on-campus program, targets what you need to stand out in today's business world. Cal U offers one of the largest MBA programs in the region, offering a variety of courses in all functional areas of business.
Cal U also offers the opportunity to earn dual degrees fully online:
- The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and MBA dual degree program enables working nurse professionalsto gain a broad perspective on the business issues critical to medical settings in today’s complex healthcare environment.
- The MBA-Nursing Administration and Leadership degree provides a strong foundation for graduates to move into nurse leader positions.
The Global Online program at Cal U lets you earn a degree, certificate or certification from anywhere in the world. As a Global Online student, you learn from the same expert professors — and earn the same diploma or other credentials — as you would if you studied on campus.
Founded in 1852, Cal U is respected and nationally ranked as a top university, so you’ll get the same quality education delivered to generations of on-campus Cal U students via your laptop or desktop. You can also:
- Complete your program of study with the same cohort or group of students, so you'll learn with your classmates and form a network of professional peers.
- Get course content in easy-to-use ways that let you interact fully with professors and classmates.
Earning a graduate degree online at Cal U offers many distinct advantages for today's students like you who need and want:
- Flexibility to fit assignments around professional and personal commitments.
- The opportunity to study for a degree anytime, anywhere.
- An affordable college education: Global Online students do not pay fees for on-campus Cal U services and, in many cases, are eligible for a reduced, competitive, out-of-state tuition rate.
Get on your MBA career path today at California University of California. Apply now!
Top 10 Reasons
Earn an MBA at Cal U
Learn how an affordable and accessible Cal U graduate degree in business administration qualifies you for exciting jobs, increased earnings and a solid career path.
Benefits of Getting a Dual Degree
MBA-MSN and MBA-Nursing
Nurse professionals can study business issues critical to medical settings to prepare for leadership in a complex healthcare environment.
MBA: The Path to Promotion
Boost your earnings
Gain a well-rounded business education that makes you job-ready to compete effectively and excel professionally in our global economy.
ROI for an MBA
Invest in your Future
An affordable and accessible MBA from nationally recognized Cal U gives you professional advantages for promotions, raises and new job opportunities.