FROM: Wellness Services RE: Counseling Services Available
9/7/2021 9:35:57 AM
To: Students

Talking about what you are experiencing can often be the first step in understanding how to work through difficulties that may be holding you back. University support services, including counseling, are available to students.

If you are looking for resources to support your mental and/or physical health, academic concerns, personal needs or conflicts, or any other issue serving as a barrier to your success, please contact Rachel Michaels, Director of Student Wellness Support Services at Rachel can assist you in connecting with a variety of University support services on campus, as well as off campus resources. 

If you are in an emergency where danger is imminent and immediate help is required, please call 911.

For crisis and urgent concerns, you may contact SPHS (Washington County) at 1-877-225-3567, Resolve Crisis Network (Allegheny County) at 1-888-796-8226, or 911.  If you are located outside of Washington or Allegheny County, we encourage you to call your county’s crisis line or 911. A complete list of county crisis lines is located in the link below.  

Additional crisis supports include: