GA Semester Hour Requirements: 20 hours per week / 300 hours
Position Description: One full-time Graduate Assistant is needed to assist with the day-to-day operations associated with the online Reading Specialist and Integrative STEM Education graduate programs, which may include the following tasks:
• conducting research related to course materials and resources
• creating marketing materials
• creating and/or updating resources such as advising resources, outreach materials, curricular materials, program handbooks, etc.
• preparing materials for committee and/or advisory board meetings
• data collection for accreditation
• communicating with students via email regarding upcoming events and/or updates related to program information
• excellent organizational skills
• exceptional interpersonal skills
• good written and verbal communication
• basic computer literacy (familiarity with Microsoft office suite products and Adobe fillable forms)
All applicants are welcome! Education, School Counseling, School Psychology, and Communication Disorders students are especially encouraged to apply.
Please send resume and contact information to Dr. Diane Fine, program coordinator at email@example.com.