Campus Police is looking for students interested in working within this department as “Security” for the 2021 / 2022 Fall/Spring Semesters. Shown below is a brief description of the duties/information for this position.
description of the work that may be performed on your shift …
· Students will be given Keys and a Communication Device (Phone) to use during their shift
· Assist University Police, as necessary, with student escorts
· Report to University Police any criminal activity witnessed during your shift
· Report to University Police any damaged or broken property found on campus
· Assist University Police with unlocking and locking rooms and buildings
· Assisting University Police with traffic control or parking may also be a part of your duties during your shift
· Other duties to be determined by the officer in charge
A) Each student will work two (2) – Four Hour Shifts per week. Weekends may also be involved. Anyone wanting to work all 8 hours at one time will need to do so either on a Saturday or Sunday.
B) Each student will be subject to fingerprinting, a background check and must clear this check in order to be employed in this department.
C) It is imperative that the student be dependable and personable.
Interested parties should e-mail Becky Kozemchak at Kozemchak@calu.edu