Office of Development and Alumni Relations
As a Student Alumni Ambassador you play an integral part in the success of the University’s annual giving initiative and alumni activities. Your efforts help to further relationships between students and alumni which lead to participation and giving.
• Support Alumni and Annual Fund efforts through a variety of activities
• Assist staff with various tasks, including preparing mailings to various constituent groups
• Attend on and off campus networking events with Cal U alumni
• Assist in the coordination of the 1852 Society to support a life-long relationship with the University
• Support day to day office activities
Outgoing, friendly personality, and enthusiastic. Excellent oral communication skills
• Enthusiasm for California University of Pennsylvania
• Interpersonal skills
• High level of professional speaking skills
• Strong organizational abilities and attentiveness to details
• Ability to work independently and responsibly
• Customer service or previous sales experience preferred
To apply for position send your resume and class schedule to Randi Minerva at email@example.com.