FROM: The Office of Diversity Equity & Inclusion RE: Become a DEI Student Ambassador: Work, Study, Change the World!
8/29/2021 8:49:48 PM
Come as YOU Are… Leave with Who You Become!
The DEI Center is looking to fill THREE work-study positions for Fall 2021. The schedule is 8 hours a week (16 hours, bi-weekly).
Monday – Friday, between 8 am – 4 pm*
- Willingness to support diversity and inclusion issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Dependable, reliable, responsible
- Ability to organize & work independently on assigned tasks
- Responsibilities include:
- Engage and interact with center visitors
- Work with CDEIO and GA to develop programs and activities
- Work as a liaison between center, student groups and other university offices
- Run errands
- Represent Center at university-wide events
Use the link below to apply.
Application deadline: 4 pm, Friday, Sept 3.
Please contact the Office of DEI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-938-5758.
*Work schedule will require flexibility, at times.