Student Alumni Ambassador/Engagement
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
As a Student Alumni Ambassador you play an integral part in the success of the University’s annual giving initiative and alumni activities. Your efforts help to further relationships between students and alumni which lead to participation and giving.
As a Student Alumni Ambassador/Engagement you will:
· Engage alumni through the Office of Development and Alumni Relations Call Center
· Serve as a liaison between alumni and the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Fund
Time Commitment (8 hours per week) include week days and evening hours.
· Be an active member of the Alumni Ambassador Team
· Communicate messaging to Alumni as provided by Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Fund
· Record pertinent information to be shared and used by University staff
· Gather information on alumni interests that would benefit future University needs
· Answer questions based on knowledge obtained or use the tools to help support
· Solicit gifts to specific appeal or areas of interest
· Encourage student philanthropy
· Enthusiasm for California University of Pennsylvania
· Interpersonal skills
· High level of professional speaking skills
· Customer service or previous sales experience preferred
· Must be approved for a work study position
To apply for position send your resume and class schedule to Randi Minerva at email@example.com.