FROM: The Success Center - Noss RE: GA Position Available 300 Hrs Fall 2021
7/13/2021 3:07:16 PM
Students, Faculty, Staff
The Cal U Success Center will be hiring for the fall 2021 semester. The Success Center is a centralized campus academic resource for ALL students. Click here for more information about our Success Center.
· 300 hours for the fall 2021 semester
· Hours must be completed in the physical office between Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Fridays 8am-1pm. This is not an on-line positon.
· CUSTOMER SERVICE! CUSTOMER SERVICE! CUSTOMER SERVICE is a MUST!
· Positive attitude
· EXCELLENT communication
· Empathic and caring
· Active Listener
· Reliable and dependable
· Creative thinker
· Effective public speaker
· Critical thinker
· Problem solver
· Weekly contact for all students on academic academic probation or in our Support for Success program to provide one-on-one academic support.
·Takes daily student notes using Starfish documenting progress/concerns and attendance.
· Research, develop and update content for our Success Center programs.
· Develop various media/technology resources for presentation of workshops.
· Create videos for social media accounts to post for the upcoming academic year.
· Presents and prepares academic workshops for students campus wide and for a variety of offices on campus.
· Navigates through Starfish to set up appointments, contact and assist students.
· Connects and coordinates on-line and on-campus students with the appropriate support services.
· Assists with hands-on presentations, demonstrations, training sessions and a variety of workshops and hosts information at events.
· Responds appropriately to student crisis situations when necessary.
· Compiles survey results.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
· Starfish our Early Alert System is heavily used in our Success Center. Training will be provided if a position is offered.
TO APPLY: Click here
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Saturday, July 31, 2021
If contacted for an interview, a PowerPoint presentation on “Ways to Academically Succeed” must be created, along with a 5-minute presentation. Also, three (3) professional references and one (1) professor reference must be provided.
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: email@example.com