Scholarship Opportunity for Military & Veteran affiliated students
The 2021-2022 Colonel Arthur L. Bakewell Scholarship application is available.
In order to qualify, students must:
· Complete scholarship application and submit before July 8, 2020
· Must be a current Cal U student and be registered full-time for fall 2021 semester (must complete spring 2021 semester to be eligible)
· Graduate & Undergraduate students are eligible (must be in a degree program, not visiting student or certificate program)
o Graduate students must have completed at least 9 credits during the spring 2021 semester at Cal U in order to qualify for the scholarship
· Must have served on active duty for purposes other than training
· Must provide and/or demonstrate need for additional financial assistance
· Post-9/11 G.I. Bill recipients are eligible; priority given to student Veterans between 40-90% entitlement
Please contact Mr. Robert Prah, Director, Office of Military & Veterans Affairs, with any questions and to request an application.