Department of Business, Economics and Enterprise Sciences
Dr. Chicarelli joined California University of Pennsylvania in the fall of 2016 as a full-time associate professor of accounting in the Business and Economics Department. Prior to joining California University, he taught at Waynesburg University and operated his own certified public accountant practice out of Morgantown, W.V. Dr. Chicarelli's dissertation focused on income tax avoidance and corporate valuation and his research interests include forensic accounting, income tax administration and corporate governance.
- Forthcoming paper: Income tax avoidance and firm valuation.
- Other research interests: Forensic accounting, corporate governance.
- B.B.A. Accounting: Marshall University
- Master's in Professional Accountancy: West Virginia University
- D.B.A. Accounting: Anderson University
Office: Watkins Hall 316B