Department of Business, Economics and Enterprise Sciences
Christian Ola served as dean of business at Butler County Community College for three years. Previously, he worked at Waynesburg University for eight years both as an assistant professor of business/finance and the department chair. Additionally, he worked in real estate lending and financial planning for more than 15 years and currently consult with clients seeking to finance business ventures.
- August, 2018 in Journal of Research in Business Education. “An analysis of three instructional delivery models in business education.”
- January, 2017, in Business, Management, and Economics Research. “Undercover Boss: Stripping Away the Disguise to Analyze the Financial Performance of Participating Firms.”
- August, 2016 in The International Journal of Business and Management. “Consumer Confidence and National Debt: The Keys to the White House in 2016?”
- April, 2015 in International Journal of Business and Management. “The Stock Market Response to CEO Changes: Does Gender Matter?”
- July, 2014 in the Open Journal of Business and Management. "A Return to Objective Ethics in Business Education: A Faith-Based Argument for Plato's Virtue Ethics."
B.A. Grove City College
M.B.A. Duquesne University
D.B.A. Anderson University